Have you ever just needed someone to bounce career and business ideas off of?
Join the monthly call where Amy answers any and all of your questions about career,
sports nutrition, media and communications, next steps and how to get that competitive edge.
What is Ask Amy?
Ask Amy is a live group Q&A held the first Wednesday of every month from 7-9pm CST.
If you have career or business questions, or just need advice on your next steps,
let Amy help you excel to the next level!
Do you have career or business
questions, or just need advice
on your next steps?
Are you a dietetic student, intern or registered
dietitian wondering what the next step is,
what professional path to take or how to
transition in your career? Learn more about
"Ask Amy" and how you can join!
Ask Amy for?
- You don't know where to start professionally
- You want to elevate your career potential
- You're trying to find your niche
- You have questions on the next steps after internship
- You are an RD looking to transition in your career and confused on what's the steps to take
This Community Is For You If...
- You have lots of questions about your career and next steps
- You are debating what step to take in the job world
- You have a dream job in your head, but don't know how to get there
- You want to learn from others experiences and best practices
- You have a dream to start your own business, but not sure if and when you should do it
MEET YOUR CAREER COACH
Meet Amy Goodson
MS, RD, CSSD, LD
I’m a registered and licensed dietitian and Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics. My business focuses on nutrition communications and sports nutrition. With a bachelor’s degree in communications and a master’s degree in sports nutrition, I am passionate about marrying the two together to provide quality, science-based nutrition through speaking, media, writing and consulting, in addition to creating education resources and courses for dietetic interns and new or transitioning registered dietitians to start, grow and launch their dream careers.READ MORE
GET STARTED TODAY!
HOW DO I ACCESS THE CALL?
Each month, a unique link will be sent out to those participating in the call. Check your email (and spam) for an email from [email protected]