The go-to sports nutrition education and business development resource for professionals
The Sports Nutrition Playbook for Professionals Mastermind Course provides you the education, resources, and coaching you need to launch a sports nutrition career, business, or program.
This course meets 26 CRDNs for dietetic interns and 17 KRDNs for DPD students.
Looking to elevate your sports nutrition knowledge and skills?
Are you a dietetics or sports performance student or intern looking to enhance your sports nutrition knowledge, skill, and business acumen? The Sports Nutrition Playbook for Professionals is a 6-month, high-level, multifaceted mastermind course, delivered online, that provides the education, resources, and coaching you need to launch a sports nutrition career, business, or program. Learn more about the various mastermind course opportunities!
Is For You If...
- Your dream job is in sports nutrition, but you have no idea how to get there
- You did not get sports nutrition education in college and need to gain knowledge in the field
- You received some sports nutrition education, but are not experienced in the practical application of the information and need help and guidance
- You want to elevate your potential as a sports nutrition job candidate
- You have a dream to one day have your own sports nutrition business and want to start planning and working on it now so you are prepared when you get to that season of your career
What's Included in the Mastermind Course?
A 6-month, high-level, multifaceted, online mastermind course
- Sports Nutrition Education Presentations
- Communications and Leadership Presentations
- Business Development Presentations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Sports Education
- Case Studies
- Cheat Sheets for the Professional (Tips and tricks for information application)
- Fact Sheet Handouts (Designed for use with your clients, athletes, and teams)
- Sample Meal Plans
- Education and Professional Resources
- Monthly Live Group Student/Intern Coaching Calls
- Copy of Amy's book, The Sports Nutrition Playbook
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Meet Amy Goodson
MS, RD, CSSD, LD
I’m a registered and licensed dietitian and Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics. My business focuses on nutrition communications and sports nutrition. With a bachelor’s degree in communications and a master’s degree in sports nutrition, I am passionate about marrying the two together to provide quality, science-based nutrition through speaking, media, writing, and consulting, in addition to creating education resources and courses for dietetic interns and new or transitioning registered dietitians to start, grow, and launch their dream careers.
GET STARTED TODAY!
The Sports Nutrition
Playbook for Professionals
Mastermind Course Options
When can I register?
enrollment or dietetic internship completion to receive Student/Intern Mastermind Pricing.