CONTINUING EDUCATION PARTNERS:
The go-to sports nutrition education and business development resource for professionals
The Sports Nutrition Playbook for Professionals Course for Performance Professionals
provides you the education, resources, and practical application you need to
enhance your knowledge in sports nutrition as it relates to your industry.
Looking to elevate your sports nutrition knowledge and skills?
Are you a sports performance professional looking to enhance your sports nutrition knowledge, skill, and understanding? The Sports Nutrition Playbook for Professionals is a high-level, work-at-your-own-pace, multifaceted course, delivered online, that provides the education, resources, and practical application you need to enhance your knowledge in sports nutrition as it relates to your industry. Learn more about the course opportunity!
Is this course for you?
- You are interested in gaining a greater knowledge and understanding in sports nutrition
- You don't have a sports dietitian at your school or program and are looking to be a sports nutrition resource for your athletes
- You get asked lots of sports nutrition questions by your athletes, coaches and/or parents and don't feel equipped or educated to answer them
- You feel someone having sports nutrition knowledge and skills would enhance the sports performance team you work on and ultimately allow you to provide better care to your athletes
- You would like to expand your knowledge and receive continuing education credits in a performance field different than, but related to yours
What's included in the course?
High-level, work-at-your-own-pace, multifaceted online course
- Sports Nutrition Education Presentations
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Sports Education Presentations
- Interprofessional Collaboration Education Presentation
- Case Studies
- Cheat Sheets for the Professional (Tips and tricks for information application)
- Fact Sheet Handouts (Designed for use with your clients, athletes and teams)
- Sample Meal Plans
- Education and Professional Resources
- Monthly Access to Live Ask Amy Calls (For 6-months in program)
- Copy of Amy's book, The Sports Nutrition Playbook
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Meet Amy Goodson
MS, RD, CSSD, LD
I’m a registered and licensed dietitian and Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics. My business focuses on nutrition communications and sports nutrition. With a bachelor’s degree in communications and a master’s degree in sports nutrition, I am passionate about marrying the two together to provide quality, science-based nutrition through speaking, media, writing, and consulting, in addition to creating education resources and courses for dietetic interns and new or transitioning registered dietitians to start, grow, and launch their dream careers.
GET STARTED TODAY!
The Sports Nutrition Playbook